maintainers-highlight-submission

by alozowski HF staff - opened
Open LLM Leaderboard org
No description provided.
Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following the creation of this PR, an ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-877 has been started. Any changes pushed to this PR will be synced with the test Space.
Since this PR has been created by a trusted author, the ephemeral Space has been configured with the correct hardware, storage, and secrets.
(This is an automated message.)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following new commits that happened in this PR, the ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-877 has been updated.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following new commits that happened in this PR, the ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-877 has been updated.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Open LLM Leaderboard org

@clefourrier here is a very small PR that allows submitting curated authors' models from maintainers-highlight without the limit – please check and let's merge! 🚀

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Do you need a token to load the dataset?

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Aug 12

@clefourrier I suppose that no, as we set it in the space settings – the download logic is copied from the parser (I've already tested it locally)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Locally, it's likely you're connected with HF hub, so for dataset connections, it's not something which is guaranteed to work.
When using hf_hub to download, it will automatically look for the HF_TOKEN variable in the env, so it will work without problem - I'm not sure if datasets is doing the same thing in the background, so once you merge, stay put to revert if needed (or maybe add a try catch just in case?)
LGTM other than this, feel free to merge

Open LLM Leaderboard org

@clefourrier got it! I'm merging and will stay here to debug if necessary

alozowski changed pull request status to open
alozowski changed pull request status to merged
Open LLM Leaderboard org

PR is now merged/closed. The ephemeral Space has been deleted.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

PR is now merged/closed. The ephemeral Space has been deleted.